Arena fights take place every day from 8am to 23:59pm. Each player is integrated to a group (ranked Bronze, Silver (Player Level 31), Gold (Player Level 51), Platinum (Player Level 71) or Diamond (Player Level 81).
Taking part to an Arena battle will cost one Arena Key (represented as hearts in the Arena menu). The base number is three per day, and can be extended using Comets or grants by your friends (up to 7 friends grants a day).
Groups work with the following rules:
- Rank is determined according to players’ level, then honor.
- From the top rank, every 200 players are grouped together.
- Every battle within the group is randomly matched.
E.g. If Lv.100 is the highest, and there are 149 Lv.100 players, then the Lv.99 player with the highest honor will be grouped with them.
The outcome of an Arena fight can be:
- Being defeated will grant 1 Arena Medal.
- Raising a defender’s city will grant 3 Arena Medals.
- Defeating an attack (while away, then) will grant 1 Arena Medal.
- Rewards, including treasures of the same type of your rank and gods, are granted every day.
- Please note that in Arena mode, you do not lose units, there is no Revenge and matching is random.
Depending on your rank you can receive up to 5 treasure chests. There are better chests for higher levels.
|1st place||5 treasure chests|
|2nd - 4th||4 treasure chests|
|5th-19||3 treasure chests|
|20th-49th||2 treasure chests|
|50th-200th||1 treasure chest|
Antas💫 Arena treasure chest challenge
User Antas💫 collected over a month all of his arena treasure chests. He has published a video on Youtube. Based on this video, you're able to calculate the chance of being rewarded with a certain item:
|2 Mystic Runes||22||17,6%|
|Total: 125 treasure chests / 100% chance|